Technology Available for Students
- New in 2016 – Individual Chromebooks for grades 5th through 8th.
- Computer Lab with 30 stations, Windows XP operating system, Microsoft Office applications, all connected to the internet.
- Mini Lab with 12 workstations allow teachers and teacher assistants to work with small groups of students on classroom projects, enrichment/challenge assignments, research and streaming video lessons.
- A mobile laptop cart provides flexibility for teachers within their classrooms.
- Students begin learning MICROSOFT OFFICE word processing and presentation software skills as early as 2nd grade.
- Each classroom is equipped with at least two workstations. Junior High classrooms have four to six stations.
- The pre-school, kindergarten, and resource room share thirty iPads.